Ethnic Kilim Rug, Baklava Pattern, Bohemian Kilim Rug
This product needs between 3 to 4 business days to be shipped.
Shipped to: USA - Canada - UK - Europe - Australia
Free Shipping for Products Over $100
Product Main Info
|Product Length (cm)
|Product Width (cm)
|Product Height (cm)
|Product Weight (kg)
|Number of Pieces
|Country of Manufacture
|This item is shipped from
Handmade Turkish Rug
- This rug is hand-knotted with wool.
- It is perfect for both bohemian and contemporary settings.
- It is traditionally colored with natural dyes.
- Vacuum regularly to help preserve the rug's beauty and prevent dust build-up.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Kilim rugs have been used in homes for centuries. Today they are used both as decoration elements and as functional everyday rugs.
- Our hand-knotted kilim rugs are a classic example of the authentic harmony of traditional patterns. They are made from 100% wool and feature natural dyes that ensure they will last for years to come.
- They will create a cozy atmosphere and add a touch of flair to any space while keeping it warm and inviting.
- They are handmade in Turkey.
Most important questions