Return services may be delayed as a result of COVID-19 safety measures.
Loftry, a professional company, does its best to provide you with the best services, putting in mind all possibilities that a product might undergo at all stages till our customers get it, hoping to fulfil our customer’s complete satisfaction.
- In case of a product delivery failure because you are not at home and the shipping company returned it, the return shipping costs and any additional charges shall be deducted from the refund amount.
- In case of receiving wrong or damaged items, never accept delivery. Inform your shipping courier(s) and call us to arrange a replacement.
- It is highly recommended to document the item’s condition by a photo and a video to ensure the process of return, exchange, and money refund. (unboxing video)
When receiving a product, please verify the following:
- Documenting the product’s unboxing.
- Check out the box searching for damage (a shipping problem – shipping company’s fault). In case of the box is damaged, please document it before unboxing.
- Verify that the product name and your own order number are the same.
- Verify that the guarantee tape was placed on the product’s cover in the right way.
- When receiving the order, please document the parcel before and while unboxing it to ensure the process of return, exchange, or sending missing items.
- In case of any damage or missing items, you can contact us to choose the best option (unboxing video documentation is required). Costs of return, exchange, or sending missing items are at the merchant’s expenses in this case.
- In case of your desire to return an intact item, you can return it back within three days of the delivery date; charges of reshipping and any additional costs shall be deducted from your refund provided that:
- Products, which do not require instalment, must be in their original condition with the guarantee tape placed on the parcel.
- Furniture, which requires an installing, must not be installed and returned by its original box; in some cases, you may have to pay charges of product return to the manufacturing company, which shall be deducted from the refund amount or paid at the shipping company.
If the above conditions are not met, we will evaluate the issue and send the amounts due according to the terms and costs of the shipping process and customs of the country where the product will be returned.
- Items marked as “non-returnable” on the sale page cannot be returned.
- Products, which do not require installing, will be evaluated in terms of their condition and the guarantee label placed on them properly after they are received by the seller.
- Products, which require installing, will be evaluated in terms of their condition, verifying they are undamaged after they are received by the seller.
- Any installed item cannot be returned.
- For more details on the process of amounts due after receiving the product by the seller and verifying its condition, you can check the money refund policy.
What is the guarantee label?
It is a label placed on the product by the seller after packaging, ensuring that the product was not opened by you or the shipping company while returning.